Sunday, February 05, 2017

MEDJUGORJE 2-2-17 MESSAGE TO MIRJANA

"Dear children, you who are striving to offer every day of your life to my Son, you who are trying to live with Him, you who are praying and sacrificing - you are hope in this peaceless world. You are rays of the light of my Son, a living gospel, and you are my beloved apostles of love. My Son is with you. He is with those who think of Him - those who pray. But in the same way, He is patiently waiting for those who do not know Him. Therefore, you, apostles of my love, pray with the heart and with your works show the love of my Son. This is the only hope for you, and this is also the only way to eternal life. I, as a mother, I am here with you. Your prayers directed to me are the most beautiful roses of love for me. I cannot but be where I sense the scent of roses. There is hope. Thank you."


~*~

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

It was but a few years ago that our Holy Mother first spoke to my 

heart about becoming an Apostle for her son, Jesus. I felt an 
enormous blessing had been bestowed upon me, for me, probably 
one of very many, took her request to heart. I took up my cross 
and I began. This blog is such an instrument for me to carry out 
our Holy Mother's requests.

She has spoken many times that the time was near and we needed

to really hustle (my word) and get as many souls on board as possible.
To not come to Jesus means one thing - to go to hell upon your death.

In the above message, she grants to us all her reference as being a Hope

in this peaceless world. We will never again see peace until we 
die and only if we have followed Jesus in our hearts and on '
our lips, and in our way of life.

Today, I have so many followers that I feel a huge obligation to keep

feeding them, like little birds who are hungry, so that they do not
stray. Some have come and some have stayed, others have drifted 
away. But I only pray that I have touched each heart and soul with
something that is crystal clear and unforgettable - if you want to 
see Heaven, it is only going to be through Jesus.

It is never too soon or too late to follow Jesus, to give your heart and 

soul to Him. The time for this is NOW, in the present, for we all 
know that scripture does say that the only way to heaven and to God is
through His Son, Jesus Christ.

"..He is patiently waiting ..." for YOU! A few years ago, Jesus was

becoming impatient with the souls that did not turn to him, at the
wars and famines and hate that is running rampant in this world. 
Our Holy Mother begged him to give her more time to bring souls 
to Him. Can a Son deny his mother's request?

So as of now, He is patiently waiting. You can bring Jesus to 

people in writing, talking, your behavior, or friendly salutations, 
i.e., "Have a Blessed Day/Evening", "Jesus Loves you", etc. Yes, 
some will do a double-take, but it's like you have this magic wand
in your hand and you tap their heads gently and suddenly they 
become aware, and they remember.

Never stop being a reflection of Jesus, never think that you are 

getting nowhere. For that is something that is for Jesus to know, 
not you. You just offer the Peace and Love of Jesus to all with 
whom you come in contact, even on the telephone, that is our 
job, that is our Apostleship for Jesus. It is something that you 
are doing FOR HIM, not for yourself. Never ask for or desire a 
pat on the back from Jesus! You are here as his servants and 
apostle and you are earning your own favor in the way you live.

In my experience, it feels so good for me to say at the end of a

conversation, "Have a blessed day!". I absolutely LOVE Jesus 
with every fiber of my being. The rewards are there; but, remember 
that life can throw you a curve ball any time. Always turn to 
God and to Jesus for your answers and your support. They will 
never leave you. Look to your left, Jesus is sitting right beside 
you! SMILE! And say, "I love you, Jesus!"

Lovingly in Jesus,
ABBEY 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ABBEY♥