Friday, September 30, 2016

GOD IS ALWAYS PRESENT

 Psalms 139:1-3, 7-8, 9-10, 13-14ab
O LORD, you have probed me and you know me;
you know when I sit and when I stand;
you understand my thoughts from afar.
My journeys and my rest you scrutinize,
with all my ways you are familiar.

Where can I go from your spirit?
From your presence where can I flee?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I sink to the nether world, you are present there.

If I take the wings of the dawn,
if I settle at the farthest limits of the sea,
Even there your hand shall guide me,
and your right hand hold me fast.

Truly you have formed my inmost being;
you knit me in my mother’s womb.
I give you thanks that I am fearfully, wonderfully made;
wonderful are your works.

Image result for god is ever present

~*~

The knowledge of God's presence every second of your life is most likely something that you really don't think about. But there is no place you can go, no place you can hide, no evil you can commit where God is not watching and in His way, scrutinizing you. If you are living for Him and for the place that is already designated as yours in heaven, you are relieved of some worry. HOWEVER, none of us is above reproach! Those angels are constantly recording your actions in your very own Book of Life in heaven.

When you die, and if your spirit rises to the heavens, you will have to face God. In his hands will be The Book of your Life! I've never been to heaven so I don't know for certain how it goes, but I would say that God asks you about many things, some of them wrongs you have done after becoming a chilld of His, and then there were be many, many more where He will remind you of what you had long forgotten, some things that you did that were so sweet and wonderful, how you opened your heart for someone else, how you smiled and said "Have a blessed day" to the store clerk, how you donated toys for Christmas to needy children, and coats and clothing for wintertime for the needy. He will go through YOUR Book of Life with you, and you will stop and recall each thing and rule your own conscience if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

God knows. He knows all that you think, feel and do, but he also FORGIVES YOU for whatever needs forgiving providing you ask for forgiveness!  God has a very gentle and tender heart; he might scold but it is like you have done with your own chidren - it hurts Him to scold you more than it hurts you!

There is absolutely no place on earth that you may escape God! And who would want to? Isn't he loving and good to you. Doesn't he answer your prayers. Isn't he a good listener when you need to unload your troubles.

Isn't God's presence everywhere the most amazing gift that you can have here on earth? Yes, so please, talk to him every day, maybe for five minutes or maybe more. When I worked, I turned the radio off in the car and I talked to God the whole way to work, which took me 45 minutes, so he and I are well acqainted. Reach out to God and seize his love that he is waiting so patiently for you to give. 

You never know if you will be here in 5 minutes or 5 years, so please, keep close to God. I want to meet you when I get to heaven, where you'll say "You're Abbey? That lady who wrote the blog?" And we will both laugh and hug one another. Food for thought .....

Lovingly in Jesus Christ,
ABBEY


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ABBEY♥