Tuesday, June 07, 2016

JOHN 14:2-4

“In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.  And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
John 14:2-4
The New King James Version


~*~

Isn't this one of the most wonderful quotes of Jesus Christ? It brings elation to my heart and soul, a feeling that I am not afraid to die because immediately, I will be with Jesus and see the beautiful place that He has prepared for me to live eternally. Not to forget that I will get to meet our Father in heaven!

I can imagine that in heaven, all earthly thing pass away; however, all things will be made clear as well.  Why did I go through this; what lessons should I have learned from my mistakes; why without strong faith, I would not be there!

Jesus will be perfect, Mama will be perfect, God will be gloriously perfect, and all my loved ones who have passed before me will be there to greet me! I can imagine the word flowing from one to the other: "Abbey's coming; we have to greet her and welcome her into our Father's Kingdom!"

Jesus comes again and again to receive his flock, one by one as they die away to this world and He leads them up the giant stairs to the gates of Heaven, where he opens them and a whole new existence becomes reality. All bad things fall away. All worries dissipate and are replace by divine Joy and Love.

There are so many in my family who have passed away and I think of them and what it will be like to see them again, and to live with them for all eternity!

"I will come again to receive you to myself": Jesus will be the one to greet our soul immediately following our death.

"that where I am, you may also be": Jesus is speaking of Heaven.

"And where I go you know, and the way you know.”: Remember "I am the way, the truth and the light .... No one shall enter the gates of heaven except through Me" (sic).

For me, this scripture brings beautiful, eternal hope. And where are we without our hope? So very many in this world are suffering and they have not hope, or else their hope has been damaged. We need to pray for them and their suffering, pray that Jesus and the Father will go with them and show them the Hope that they need.  Especially in the world in these times, I can only imagine the horrors that some are facing and trying to escape and protect their families, especially the little ones.

I ask you today to please, please, remember these people in your prayers, as well as the drug addicts, alcoholics, the abused and the abusers, the thieves and the murderers.  All of these people need our prayers, that they will recognize and see Jesus in their lives. For he is with them also! Jesus is with us all. We are walking with him; we are at "his right hand". So pray, pray, pray unceasingly for your life, the lives I mentioned above and for the travesties happening around the world.

Lovingly in Jesus Christ,
ABBEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ABBEY♥