Tuesday, April 26, 2016

JOHN 14:27 PEACE I LEAVE YOU ....

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.






jesus gave these words to his Disciples before departing from their last supper together. His reasoning was: If I go away, and then come back to you, then you will believe all my words to you are true.

Jesus did, in fact, come again after he had been buried in the tomb for three days. He tells the disciples who met him on the road that he had been to hell to fight the prince of the earth, Satan. Jesus obviously won this battle and soon after this, he was taken body and soul to heaven by God, the Father.

It is not just the above words that Jesus left to us. There are many, many words throughout the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John. Of course, these are my favorite books of the Bible for they have so much teaching from Jesus, himself.  It is not the only books I read, but they are my favorite.

Since you KNOW that Jesus rose after the three days from his crucifixion, why do you not believe that he can do anything you ask for. "Can" is one thing; "doing" is another. For Jesus cannot and does not do anything that the Father and he feel you do not need. Or, they have to take time to make things happen in order to perfect your life.

Another teaching is to call upon The Holy Spirit to live in your heart. And since you know The Holy Spirit is there to guide you, why do you not call on him to guide you in every step of your life?  If you ask him to guide you, then you must listen to your heart in all matters before making decisions. Just ask, "Come Holy Spirit and guide me through this trial. Help me to know the right choice to make."

Without all parts of the Holy Trinity working within you, you cannot lead a perfectly happy life, making good choices, and worshipping the Holy Trinity is key.

Also key is saying the Rosary. Our Holy Mother will intercede for you to her son, Jesus. Who would better have an effect on her son that a Mother?

Lastly, you have your Patron Saints and praying to them also for your specific needs means you have one more person to plead your prayers to God, the Father.

I pray for each of you that you will learn these simple to remember places where you can obtain comfort, guidance and answers to your prayers. God with God and remember the above verse.

Lovingly in Jesus,
ABBEY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ABBEY♥