Saturday, January 16, 2016

HOW STRONG IS YOUR FAITH?

Happy Day to all you beautiful souls out there! I have chosen a scripture that is of vital importance, and could mean your life, now and IF the end times come in our lifetime.

Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
~*~


Question: How strong is your FAITH?

I'm fairly certain that most people of God will say "Oh, my faith is STRONG! I BELIEVE and TRUST in God's will explicitly."

But do you really have that much faith? I can name any number of things that people WORRY about in their lives every day.  WORRY is the work of the devil. It is him putting doubts into your mind, and what's worse, YOU'RE LISTENING!  If you WORRY, then you ARE listening to the devil!

Lucifer is alive and well, and what's more, he has many, many angels from hades doing his bidding for him.  But if you actually believe and trust in God with every fiber of your being, then you trust him to take care of you.  He said it right there in Isaiah 41:10: ".... do not fear .... I am with you ... I will strengthen you and help you ... I will up hold you with my righteous hand."

This is not the only Biblical scripture where God makes his promises to us, or where his Son, Jesus tells us of his mighty Father, how he will save us from ourselves, from the devil, from evil and sin, and a lot more.

Another question: How many of you read your Bible regularly?  Again, I will take an educated guess that most of you do not READ the WORD OF GOD and the SON!

The Bible is so full of inspiration that it is difficult to say "this is my favorite book" or "verse". There is so much to keep you lifted to God and Jesus, to save you from worrying if you'd just read, pray and believe.  If you're having a difficult time believing in God's will, then pray to him every day to help you to accept his will, that it will always be the best thing for everyone, including you. 

I regularly turn to Isaiah and Psalm.  If I want to read the words of Christ, I'll turn to the Gospels.  There is a wealth .... actually, more than wealth; a book that is 2 inches or less thick that tells you ALL that you need to know to obtain your Salvation and stay on that narrow path to Heaven; to keep you from worrying about sickness, money problems, other members of your family, and more.

Here is the key: Pray to God and tell him "I am giving [your worry] to you today, and I Trust that You will handle this for me, therefore I need not worry about it anymore. Dear God, please help me to let go of this worry, and allow you to take it with my complete confidence in Your Will. Help me to not think and worry about [this] anymore. Amen."

This is a very difficult endeavor, for I will witness to you that when I was told by another Christian who is happy ALL of the time, that she gives her problems to God and that she doesn't think about them anymore because she gave them up. I thought "how in the world can you do that?"  This was probably six years ago.  And it took me four of those years to LEARN to give my problems and worries to God and then allow His Will to intervene. Yes, I think of things now and then, and I can't help but ask him "I wonder when you are going to act on [this or that]?" To err is human; to forgive, Divine. I still speak of some things that I gave to God now and then, but I still end up saying "I believe in You and Your Will." Some things need daily prayer, such as extreme illness, abortion, homelessness, etc. It is right and just to pray for others, whether they ask you are not, if you see a need, then pray for them! And do not boast! Hallelujah! Help is on the way and you know it!

There you have it; my take on believing in Isaiah 41-10.  In summary, worry is the work of the devil; stop worrying and give your problems to God; read your Bible daily if possible, even if it is one chapter; pray for guidance to that place of complete Trust in God

I am praying for all of you every day. I pray for this Blog, that it will touch your soul and that you will seize your Salvation, for the end is near and I want to be taken to heaven and I want you to be taken with me. God bless each of you with his love, mercy and graces.

Lovingly in Jesus Christ,
ABBEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ABBEY♥