Thursday, January 21, 2016

FAITH, LOVE - INCREASING, BUT HARD TIMES LOOM

We ought always to thank God for you,
brothers, and rightly so, because your faith
is growing more and more, and the love
every one of you has for each other is increasing.
2 Thessalonians 1:3

~*~

This verse strikes a chord in my heart because I am so very blessed. I dedicate this post to my friend across the Atlantic who seems like a Biblical scholar and is always there to encourage me about my writing, and we discuss topics of the Bible in relation to current times. His name is Pete and he is a jewel to me, a very rare find.

I also dedicate this to all of my friends on Twitter, which grows everyday. However, there is a little group of us who are on Direct Messaging. We've become about as close at you could get to being best friends without actually meeting in person. Whenever there is a need for prayer, all one has to do is post it on that Direct Message page and you talk about morale support, we've got it in hearts! Through prayer and support, I believe each of us has grown in faith substantially and that's so meaningful.  "And the love every one of you has for each other is increasing."  I was first asked by our Holy Mother to be an Apostle for her Son, Jesus. I accepted and I've never looked back, nor had one regret. The love I have in my heart sometimes feels it should burst. It is such a wonderful thing to meet strangers on a medium like the internet who have the single common interest: Christianity; and to become as close as brothers and sisters. I didn't really have any friends, and now I have so many friends online that I feel that I sometimes let somebody down because I cannot keep up with them.

My goal is to bring more souls to Christ before it is too late. Praying for a stranger is a wonderful, selfless act and you will be rewarded in the end. I was floored when my doctor told me that he prayed before every surgery! Amazing, huh?
Praying for those whom you love but are distant is not difficult at all. That is, with strong faith, you know that your prayers are right and good, and that God will mend all in the end.




I just cannot say it any other way; but the end is coming. It is foretold in a book that was written over a period of hundreds of years, that there will be a day of reckoning by God and he will smite down on the earth with his mighty hand and pity the soul who does not believe in him.

2 Corinthians 3:1-5
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous,
boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers,
incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded,
lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying
the power thereof: from such turn away.


I sit and read this verse over and over, and it brings my heart to tears for those who have no faith, those who hang onto all that is stated in the 2 Corinthians, Chapter 3 above. I hope if you are one of those at whom this verse is aimed, I am asking, no, I'm begging you to just open your Bible to Psalms, Isaiah, or the New Testament, any of it - and just read. It is speaking to TODAY, which in and of itself is miraculous because we were not born for hundreds of years after its writing. But I can sit and read and it's almost as if the Bible knew that what I am reading was something I was going to need today.

This is the power of God! If you just start thinking about yourself, how you were grown in your mother's womb and were a miracle when you were born. Every born child is a miracle from God.
Abortion, well, if you do not stop, you will be doomed to the fires of hell. That's about as honest as I can possibly be.

Try to put together a food chain in your mind. Start with a bug out in the trees or in the grass where you live. Something bigger is going to survive by feeding off of these bugs. And that animal or whatever is going to be a feast for something larger, and it goes on and on. Do you really believe that all of this just came together accidentally? The animals that humans feed from are found in the oceans and in the fields, but before they were on your plate, they were whole, living beings that fed off of something else. God made all of this, and it was perfect until man interfered with his selfishness and narcissistic.

God elevated man to the highest level of all on this earth. Then he gave him free will, and now, just look at the mess we're in! It wasn't like this when I was growing up, and my parents now say they cannot believe the changes that has occurred in the world in all these years, and I say the same when I think on it.

My heart breaks when I think of what man is doing to this world, but it has to be. The Bible prophesized it and it has begun. Just look around you, all you need do is watch a news network for a few hours and hear the same stories over and over and over ..... but first, you're going to have to know The Bible, the very words and warnings from God, the sermons of Jesus, and the prophets to put together in your mind what is happening to this world. And then you will see these things, as I do (although I can't speak for everyone). Jesus is coming, and all the signs of the world are pointing directly to that fact. Some are going to be elated, others devastated. Which will you be. You have been given free will. What will you decide?



Lovingly in Jesus Christ,
ABBEY


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ABBEY♥