Monday, November 16, 2015

LIVE IN FAITH, HOPE & LOVE

Every Good and Perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Heavenly Lights, who does not change like shifting shadows
James 1 - 17

Consider it pure joy, my brothers/sisters,
whenever you face trials of many kinds,
because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be
mature and complete, not lacking anything.
James 1-2


~*~

In this age, I cannot fathom how anyone gets by without Jesus and God in their lives. It hasn't been long enough for me to forget how it was for me before I found my Savior and my God.

What does one cling to without Faith, Hope and Love? In the time of the horrendous tragedies like what we saw played out in Paris this past Friday, to whom do you pray? I'm certain it is not the God of the Quran! That God is nothing like our God. I found a good website wherein a debate of an American Christian and an Islamist ensued. If you'd like to read it, you may find it HERE at ANSWERING ISLAM. It's long but gave me much insight and I recommend reading it if you are interested in the two cultures compared.

We are going through some very tragic times, and you may as well accept that the world will never be as it once was, and keep Jesus close in your heart. You can stop living in fear, afraid to drive down the road or even go out in your yard, to be extreme. While I am deeply compassionate for all that the people in Paris experience and they have all my sympathies, I know that this is a way of the world "these days".

Our President is naive, at BEST. Saying they are contained is a LIE! However, and again, our lives go on and we should all be informed and aware that sooner or later, the United States is next. I pray that it isn't so, but here we are on Monday morning and find on the news that threats of radical Islam has already been lodged against our country. I commend the President of France, Fran├žois Hollande, for such a quick retaliation against Syria.

And while I am on the political side of things and that my heart and compassion goes out to those killed or hurt, and their families, I cannot help but wonder why Israel has been left on their own by our President? They are ostracized and have receive little to no military assistance because "we don't want to get involved." WAKE UP AMERICA! We are already involved by virtue of the fact that this same extremist group has threatened, "America, you're next!"

Of course we all want to stay informed, but keep Jesus close. Continue your lives with ultimate Faith, Hope, and Love of Jesus Christ. As the above scripture says, you are facing trials, that testing of your Faith is developing perseverance. We must keep moving, living our lives with confident in our Father God and Jesus Christ. If you livin fear, then you do not have the Faith, Hope and Love that you should have. I suggest the following: read your Bible every day; say The Rosary every day; pray every day; and develop your complete Trust that Jesus is going to take care of you.

My way of thinking is something like, if someone came up to shoot me, I probably would have some momentary fear, but then I'd remember that if I died, it would take a millisecond and then I would see Jesus meeting me at the Gates of Heaven. Any memory of my soul as to my demise or how I came to be in heaven would be immediately erased and replaced with complete bliss.

So why do people fear dying? Maybe because their hearts are not in the right place; they have not developed their Faith and Trust in Christ and the Father; and you can do this if you really want it. I have preached "seize your salvation" so many times because I want you to want what I have found and to live in Faith, Hope and Love. Every moment that you wait is taking a risk with that salvation! I am not willing to risk not going to heaven, AND I am living a life for Christ and the Father, with glorious intercession and support from our Heavenly Mother. I shall not be moved, nor shall I live in fear.

Do me a favor: Don't sit in front of the television and watch the news media peat and repeat the tragedy and how the USA may be next. Live in peace and tranquility. Every minute that you pray, your Faith, Hope and Love builds, something like building blocks. Every day you add to them and every day they are bigger than the day before.

I leave you with the "O My Jesus" prayer which is repeated after each decade of the Rosary. It is a comfort to me and I pray it will be a comfort to you.

O My Jesus

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fire of hell, lead all especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.

If you are a little out of practice in saying The Rosary, here is an excellent website with clear instructions and prayers of the Holy Rosary, along with many other prayer outlets. Please use it. You can find it by clicking HERE.

I send out my Christian love, support and prayers for all who come to this place, for it is my aim to meet you one day in Heaven and have a Glorious Reunion!!


With the Love in Jesus Christ,
ABBEY

1 comment:

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ABBEY♥