Thursday, October 08, 2015

WE'RE STILL HERE AND MORE!

Beloved Sisters and Brothers in Christ,

Firstly, I just had to point out that the world didn't end yesterday, October 7, 2015! When will people take seriously the words spoken by Jesus Christ:

Matthew 24:36
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, 
not even the angels of heaven,
but My Father only."
~*~

Today's Thought and Verse really caused my heart to stir:

This Day's Thought from The Ranch
If we do our honest and earnest best to do God’s will, we may leave the rest with him.  We are not charged with the responsibility of bringing the world to Christ, but we are commissioned to take Christ to the world.  We are not ordered to bring men to the cross, but to lift Christ up and He will draw all men unto Himself.
James M. Tulloch



This Day's Verse
Now in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.  And Peter, remembering, said to Him, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree which You cursed has withered away.”  So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God.  For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.  Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”
Mark 11:20-24
The New King James Version



This Day's Thought is exactly what Our Holy Mother has asked of each of us. It is my personal mission to carry out her wishes to the best of my ability.  It would be impossible for one person to bring the entire world to Christ. But one person, perhaps you, can bring Christ into your own world and seek out those who need to be led to the foot of the cross. Just do your part, and Jesus Christ will take care of the rest.

Today's Verse speaks strongly to me. I believe we all pray in earnest for wrongs to be made right, for help when in need, for the healing of thyself and others, and more. Then we sit about and wonder for days, weeks or months why we have not seen an answer to our prayer. Sometimes, the answer comes immediately but you are not open to receiving it, and it completely passes you by.  Additionally, do you feel that you have enough faith to look at a mountain and literally move it? I didn't think so.

I am very guilty of praying and wanting things a certain way, but God has HIS way. It takes a lot of faith to pray for these things around you and in your life, and then give them to Him! Stop worrying about the answer or even the prayer.  I do know people who have that much faith. But I admit that at times, I realize that I am still working on my own. 

I admit that in the past, I have not been devoted to praying the Rosary as I should. Yes, I am a sinner just like you. But this is the month of the Rosary, and I have been praying daily! Today, I felt the presence of Our Mother and of Her Son. It moved me to tears as I prayed and contemplated the Luminous Mysteries. Oh, how beautiful they are! And you know what? This afternoon, it was by happenstance that I mentioned a problem to someone and they immediately told me the source that would be an answer to my prayers! This is not the only instance. I have had several prayers answered since I began praying The Holy Rosary regularly.  Not to mention, it truly takes a load of emotion off my shoulders, gives me more faith, and makes me feel just plain good all over! What a way to begin your day, or you may choose to say this prayer before bedtime as a lot of people do.

I am experiencing Amazing Grace, and I want the whole world to know about it and how it can work for everyone. One just needs to know that there is nothing to fear, it is very easy to give your life to Christ, and then you must LIVE IT (The Word)! And, bring others along with you as traveling companions walking on the narrow path of cool, soft earth, following the footsteps of Jesus. PRAISE GOD!

Please join me! It is fulfilling and feels a whole lot better than worrying about when the end of days comes, or the wars going on, or any of the other violence and catastrophic events that are happening in this world of ours. Please, always pray for God's hand to come down and bring a resolution to all. And to take those who have died in events beyond their control straight to heaven to live in His Kingdom. Amen.

Lovingly in Jesus Christ,
ABBEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ABBEY♥