Saturday, October 31, 2015

FEAST DAYS

Peace be with you!
 
We have a couple of big feast days coming up that we wanted to let you know about, and how we, at Pray More Novenas, will be celebrating those feasts:

First, November 1st, tomorrow, is All Saints Day! This solemnity is a day that we honor all the saints -- known & unknown!

Then, November 2nd is All Souls Day! This day commemorates all the faithful departed and poor souls in purgatory.

To celebrate All Saints Day and to remember all the poor souls in purgatory, we would like to ask you to join us in praying the two following prayers...

But first, as we continue to pray for the faithful departed, Annie & I wanted to do something special for you and your family.

We are having a Mass offered for your deceased loved ones on All Souls Day, November 2nd at 12:05 pm (central time) at St. John's Catholic Chapel in Champaign, IL.

Additionally, there will be another Mass offered for the deceased members of Pray More Novenas on November 5th at 12:05 pm (central time) at the same Chapel. 


Now please join us in prayer...
Prayer for All Saints Day

Dear God, thank you for the example of the SaintsI desire to join in their company, worshiping you forever in Heaven. Please help me follow their footsteps, and yours, Jesus Christ.  Please help me to conform myself to Your image, seeking Your will in all things, as the Saints did. Please help me to devote myself, and all that I do, to Your glory, and to the service of my neighbors. 

Amen. 

Optional: The Litany of the Saints

Prayer for All Souls Day -- the Prayer of St. Gertrude
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.
Amen.
SHARE THE PRAYER FOR ALL SOULS IN PURGATORY! 
Click to Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
Click to Tweet
Thank you for praying with us!

We are praying for you!

God bless you!
John-Paul & Annie - PrayMoreNovenas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ABBEY♥